OfficeMax is the official Heathmont College textbook and stationery supplier.
Visit OfficeMax and enter the school’s access code 19SA3M to view the requirements list.
Second Hand Books
Heathmont College PFA will be holding a Second Hand Book and Uniform Sale on Saturday December 2nd from 9AM to 2PM. This valuable service provides families the option to buy/sell pre loved student books and uniforms whilst assisting the PFA to fundraise, and ultimately reinvest back into the school community.
To Sell Textbooks
- Check the list of books accepted for resale. Only those listed can be brought to school. Second Hand Books
- Put them in a bag that is clearly marked with family name and student name or print out the Payment Form on this page.
- Drop off near the general office area between 8AM to 10AM or from 2PM to 4PM
- VCE students can drop off their books after classes and exams have finished.
- Students in 7-10 may drop off their textbooks as of Monday November 27th. (They will need to use them up until this date.)
To Sell Uniforms
- Only items currently on the uniform list will be accepted.
- Uniforms must be in good or excellent condition and cleanly washed and folded
- No shoes can be accepted
- Place uniform items in a bag that is clearly marked with family name and student name or print out the Payment Form on this page.
- VCE students need to remember they must be in uniform for Presentation night but may bring other items in as soon as classes and exams have finished.
- Students in 7-10 must be in uniform right up to the last day of classes but may bring other uniform items in as of November 20th.
Other Items That Can Be Sold:
- Heathmont College backpacks in good or excellent condition
- Sharp Scientific Calculator (black and white)
- Casio FX-CP400 ClassPad CAS Calculator
The PFA will price books, uniforms and other items according to their second hand value and 20% of the proceeds will be retained for ongoing school projects.
Receipts will emailed via Compass.
Proceeds of sold items (less PFA 20% commission) will be made directly into bank accounts no later than the end of the school year.
Unsold items should be collected no later than the end of the school year or considered a donation to Student Services.
Second hand book trading is also available via Sustainable School Shop.
Visit Sustainable School Shop
Download the Sustainable School Shop Flyer