The Application form below, is for students currently enrolled in Secondary School or at a Secondary School Level. 



This form has been designed to support students to apply for a place at a Victorian Government School. If a student is offered a place at a school, a School Enrolment Form, with attached supporting documentation, may need to be completed to finalise enrolment.

Your child’s right to enrolment
Your child is guaranteed a place at the school they are zoned for, as shown on the Find My School website.

This means that if your child lives within the school zone, they must be offered a place when seeking enrolment. To find the school you are zoned for (referred to as your local school) visit

Going to a school outside your zone

You have the choice to seek enrolment at a school that is not your local school. Your child should be offered a place if the school has sufficient accommodation.

If the school has limited accommodation, applications are considered using the priority order of placement. The priority order of placement prioritises out-of-zone siblings and then students in order of closeness of their home to the school.

In exceptional circumstances, a student may be enrolled in a school based on compassionate grounds. Family and student privacy will be maintained when considering applications on compassionate grounds.

To find out more, visit

Student tests and interviews
Enrolment offers are not dependent on a satisfactory report or interview.  Student tests or interviews may only occur after an enrolment offer has been accepted.
Students with disability

Every student has the right to attend their local school. Students with disability have the same right to enrol in their local school as students without disability.

All schools must make reasonable adjustments so that students with disability can learn and achieve on the same basis as students without disability.

You also have the option to seek enrolment for your child at a government specialist school for students with disability.

International students

Fee-paying international students should apply through the Victorian Student Program at

Please note, that you will be contacted upon review of your application, this may take up to two weeks. 


  • Go to to find your local school.
  • Your child's permanent residence is the address where they spend the majority of their days during the school week. If they spend an equal amount of time at two addresses, both are considered their permanent address and your child will be entitled to enrol in the designated neighborhood school for either address. Please provide proof of permanent residence to the school as part of your application. The school will let you know what proof is required. For more information, please refer to the Residential Address Checklist, available at: When assessing your application, the school may make enquiries to verify the information provided, such as checking the electoral roll at an Australian Electoral Commission office or the Victorian Electoral Commission head office; checking with a real estate agent; or checking whether there are any regulations/codes limiting the occupancy, for example if a rental property is a studio or one bedroom unit.
  • Please enter a number from 3 to 12.
  • This form should be completed by parents or carers who are responsible for enrolling their child in school. It is the responsibility of the person completing this form to consult with all other adults that need to be involved in the enrolment process. If required information is not provided or there is a dispute between parents about a child’s enrolment, the enrolling principal is required to consider the student's education and wellbeing when deciding whether to defer or accept the enrolment.
  • I confirm that: • I am the person named as completing this form. • The information in this form is true and correct. • I agree to authorise this form by electronic means with an electronic signature.
  • I confirm that: • I am the person named as completing this form. • The information in this form is true and correct. • I agree to authorise this form by electronic means with an electronic signature.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, doc, docx, jpeg, Max. file size: 100 MB, Max. files: 2.