Heathmont College applies the Department of Education’s Parent Payment policy.
|Yr 7 Parent Payment Letter 2022||Yr 8 Parent Payment Letter 2022||Yr 9 Parent Payment Letter 2022|
|Yr 10 Parent Payment Letter 2022||Yr 11 Parent Payment Letter 2022||Yr 12 Parent Payment Letter 2022|
Refund for activities
- All Camps, Excursions and Incursions are fully self-funded.
- On site activities and Incursions at the College will not be refunded in the case of absence or withdrawal.
- One day excursions will not be refunded in the case of absence or withdrawal.
- Camps – In the case of illness or withdrawal there maybe chance of a partial refund where a camp provider is willing to refund the camp cost for your child. A written statement from a parent is necessary with a bona fide excuse. A request of a supporting medical certificate will be required.
- Tax Deductible Donations are unable to be refunded once an office tax-deductible receipt has been issued.
- Instrumental Music – Where a family has requested a refund for any part of the Instrumental Music Levy, consideration will first be given to the costs incurred by the school in planning and arranging Instrumental Music Instruction and the cost of any non-returnable items provided to the student.
To discuss further please contact Donna Galvin – email@example.com or phone the school on 9871 4888. For further information on the Department’s Parent Payment Policy please see the one-page overview attached.