If your enrolment enquiry is for a student who has commenced secondary school education, please complete the online Application for Enrolment and submit to the College. You will be contacted once all documentation has been received.
We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all students and their families considering joining Heathmont College school community for 2022 and beyond.
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision and we look forward to sharing this decision with you by offering school tours and guidance from our College Principal, Kerryn Sandford. Kerryn will guide you around the school to see the learning in progress and hear about the extensive range of programs and opportunities we offer to students.
Scheduled school tours are conducted during normal school hours starting at 9:15am from the Administration Office.
2021 Semester 1 tour dates are listed below. We encourage families with students in Years 5 and 6 (2021) to book a tour by contacting the general office on 9871 4888.
(11:30am – 12:15pm)
|4 March||21 April
(Session 1 – 4:30pm)
(Session 2 – 5:45pm)
(Session 3 – 7:00pm)
|6 May||3 June|
|25 February||11 March||29 April||13 May||10 June|
|18 March||20 May||17 June|
(Saturday 10:00am – 11:00am)
|27 May||24 June|
Year 7 Enrolment 2022
Heathmont College is a State secondary school and follows Department of Education and Training procedures designated neighbourhood school policies.
Enrolments at Year 7
- You have a guaranteed place if you live in the Heathmont College school zone. If you are not sure if you are in the school zone, please use the Find My School website.
- Your enrolment will be considered if there is a sibling enrolled in another year level at Heathmont College in 2022.
- Your child may apply for consideration on one or more of the following curriculum grounds: (Use the curriculum grounds application form below)
- Excellence and Enrichment Program: your child shows strong numeracy and literacy skills and would like to be part of our enhanced 3 year curriculum program.
- Language: your child wishes to continue their study of Indonesian or German and the selected language is not offered at your nearest neighbourhood school.
- Sports: your child is involved in sport and wishes to try out for a place in the elite Sports Academy Program.
- Student Leadership: your child has demonstrated strong leadership qualities and wishes to engage with the student leadership opportunities at Heathmont College.
- Other: your child should be considered for enrolment based on exceptional circumstances, such as compassionate grounds.